The following books of proceedings have been published by Eu-ARTECH:
– Raphael’s painting technique: working practice before Rome
London, UK, National Gallery, November, 2004.
– The pictorial technique of Grunewald and his peers
Colmar, FR, Musee d’Unterlinden, January, 2006.
– Theory and practice in conservation: a tribute to Cesare Brandi
Lisbon, PT, Laboratorio Nacional de Engenharia Civil, May 2006.
– From easel painting to musical instruments: varnishes, binders and pigments
Paris, FR, Cite’ de la Musique, March 2007.
– Small samples, big objects
Munich, DE, Bayerisches Landesamt fur Denkmalpflege, May 2007.
– Stone consolidation in cultural heritage: research and practice
Lisbon, PT, Laboratorio Nacional de Engenharia Civil, May 2008.
– In situ monitoring of monumental surfaces
Florence, IT, October, 2008.
– Andrea Mantegna painting technique
Paris, FR, December, 2008